Dienstag, 15. Juni 2010

Those were some hot days-



But also very good ones to me; the universe is working my ways, correcting obstacles and teaching people certain meanings, although I know that this cannot last forever. I felt very relaxed and finally could do some concentrated private studies of a literary, artistic, metaphysical and philosophical kind. I also wore this unstructured coat, at times; it is simple and not perfect but I like it and its colour well enough. It reminded me of North African desert uniforms and quite appropriately so, fore these days we were blasted by hot winds from the Sahara.

4 Kommentare:

Lisa hat gesagt…

Very nice! Makes me think of Denys Finch Hatton... *swoon*

v. Braun. hat gesagt…

Thanks Lisa, with more people like you the world would be a better place..!

Lisa hat gesagt…

That's very sweet of you to say, v. Braun! :-)

v. Braun. hat gesagt…

If you like you can also call me Hannes (v.B. is more formal and also cool by me).