Donnerstag, 27. Oktober 2011

Tintin


I really always liked - especially the aesthetic of- the comic (and also the old cartoon) called Tintin. Now there seems to be a new CGI-movie out that is very much propagated and that- I must admit- I do not plan to watch due to its extremely ugly looks. There certainly are very well-made computer generated things out there these days also in the form of video games, but as far as I am concerned a Tintin film would have been much better either in real-life format with authentic 1920s/30s costumes or as a well-executed animation à la Hayao Miyazaki.

3 Kommentare:

La Sombra Sofisticada hat gesagt…

I couldn't agree more. Tintin is a
wonderful and extremely rich comic.

Hookoah-dum hat gesagt…

Tintin is da shit

Laguna Beach Fogey hat gesagt…

Agreed. Word.